Sunday, October 30, 2011

Passing the Love Around



A great big Thank you!!! to Pamela Zimmer for awarding me the Liebster Blog.  I am tickled that you thought of me, Pamela!

An award like this is meant to be passed on.  Here's how it works.

In case you are not aware, this award spotlights the up and coming blogs that have less than 200 followers.
By accepting this award, I get to:

1. Copy and paste the award on my blog.

2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to me. (thanks again Pamela!….the link is at the top)

3. Reveal my top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

4. Hope that followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

Here are some notable mom blogs that you really should check out:

Karla Archer

The Smarty Pants Family

Nerdmama

Little Mommy, Big Appetite

Rebecca Kiel

Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment